Gain a competitive advantage in your international business: This includes efficient processes - also for managing transactions and controlling your liquidity. This is precisely one of our core, long-term business fields that we are constantly enhancing - with success. For example, we have long been one of the leading providers of euro payment services. We are also trusted by many companies, public-sector clients and banks in both the card business and in electronic banking.
- Top-end SMEs and corporates: Process payments securely and quickly. Comprehensively manage your liquidity. Optimise interest income and expenses. Benefit from tried and tested access systems or adapt solutions to your processes. These are your requirements - and our core services.
- Public sector: Would you like to design efficient processes? Exploit potential for savings to the full? Seize the opportunities that digitisation offers? As a long-standing partner of many municipalities and institutions, we are committed to supporting you with a wealth of ideas.
- Financial service providers: Would you like to gain a stronger foothold in the German market? Or do you want to optimally support your corporate clients in their cross-border business? Then do what many domestic and foreign banks do: supplement your services with our flexible, multi-client capable systems.
- Institutional clients: Controlling liquidity efficiently means making it reliably accessible where it is needed. This is exactly where we aim to help you: for example, by optimising interest rates and maturities and placing our services at your disposal as the second-largest clearing house in Germany.
- Investors and project developers: Are you a German investor looking for attractive investment opportunities abroad? Or would you like to invest as a foreign investor in commercial real estate in Germany? We provide you with local support, experience and knowledge of the market.
- Savings banks: We are your reliable partner for liquidity management and also support your corporate clients. Because we are united by shared values: Find out more on Sparkassen-Portal.