We have been a member of the UN Global Compact and a signatory to its ten principles since 2017. In this way, we expressly underline our commit-ment to internationally recognised standards on human and labour rights, protecting the environment and preventing corruption. We report on measures we have implemented in the scope of an annual progress report.
The ten principles of the UN Global Compact:
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- the effective abolition of child labour; and
- the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.